What is the best option to open .docx, pptx files in Ubuntu LTS 8.04 ?

Neil hok.krat at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 13:40:26 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 1:04 PM, Ashish Vijaywargiya
<vijaywargiya.ashish at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please help me in this matter because I need any converter or
> supporting open-source software that help me on this matter.
> May be this question has been asked so many times on the Ubuntu
> mailing list but I don't know how to search the old email that
> has been answered.
>
> Please let me know if any search engine or place exists where I can
> search old emails.
>
> --
> Ashish Vijaywargiya
> Indore (M.P), India
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indore

Hi

Google is a search engine that can acces old Ubuntu-users mails. You
can search em like this:
http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=site%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Flists.ubuntu.com%2Farchives%2Fubuntu-users%2F+docx&meta=
for docx and http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=site%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Flists.ubuntu.com%2Farchives%2Fubuntu-users%2F+pptx&btnG=Zoeken&meta=
for pptx

Hope it helps

Neil

--
There are three kinds of people: Those who can count, and those who cannot count