Unsubscribing

Anthony M. Rasat anthony.rasat at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 00:34:03 UTC 2008

>come on people, this is just plain >ridiculous the amount of people >that
>ask how to unsubscribe?!!

Just to put you in other's perspectives: English is not our mother's tongue language. Yes, word subscribe and unsubscribe is confusing, especially for users not accustomed with mail-based services.

Did you know, first time I wrote a question to a mailing list many years ago, I have sweated my palms just for anticipating responses? Was it a good question or stupid question? Will it receive  sympathetic answer or harsh one? But most worries are came from "did I spell it right?"

Now I hope that will give you a consideration before outbursts over subscribe and unsubscribe.

--

Regards,

Anthony M. Rasat
Manager - Technical, Network and Support Division
PT. Jawa Pos National Network
Graha Pena Jawa Pos Group Building, 5th floor
Jln. Raya Kebayoran Lama 12, Jakarta Barat 12210
Indonesia.-
Phone 02132185562
Phone 081574217035
Fax 02153651465