Strange x-windows

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Sat Oct 4 21:52:47 UTC 2008

    I have problems with x-windows. Most of the time it works fine and
no complaint. But when it goes bad the entire screen changes to a
strange pattern and my mouse and keyboard do not work. This sounds to me
like a problem with the x-windows files, since the screen and mouse and
keyboard are all made useless. The only repair is to hit the power
switch and start over.

    My question is, does anyone else have this same problem?

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User