VirtualBox Host problem (OK, WORKS)

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Sat Oct 4 16:44:02 UTC 2008

Christopher Bianchi wrote:
> The problem is my Router Zyxel p660hw
> Because i restart it and works. After 5-6 minutes doesn't works again.
> I restart again and works.
>
> ZYxel, sincerely: i hate you.
>
> Thanks to all
>

> On Sat, 2008-10-04 at 17:45 +0200, Nils Kassube wrote:
>
>> Christopher Bianchi wrote:
>>
>>> But the ping doesn't work from HOST OS !!!
>>>
>>> Read my email ! you haven't understand my problem !
>>>
>> Oops! Sorry, my bad. Then I don't have an idea.
>>

>> Nils

    I do not have your router, but everyone I have had has an extensive
setup procedure  and I think yours is not set up properly.  Your error
is very strange I noticed. When you ping you get the preliminary data
just fine. But nothing comes back from the place your pinging.

    At least get on your router and reset it to factory settings. Then
change just what is necessary.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI