how to burn DVD5 movie onto DVD9, (help me urgently)

Nay Myo Win rim.riaz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 04:07:43 UTC 2008

 I have DVDmoive on DVD5. actually u know, on DVD, there is only two folders
for Video.
Audio_TS and Video_TS.

so if i wanna put two of my DVD5 movies onto DVD9 and BUrn them as Movie
format. what do we do??.

*let me tell you more clearly.

there may be videos which comes with DVD5 and DVD9 , ok??

i have blank DVD9s in hand now.

I have DVD5 movies in hand now.*

*so *, *i would like to burn DVD5 movies* on to *my Blank DVD9s Discs as DVD
movie format. that means inside which has Audio_Ts and Video TS folders like
the DVD movies disc's known  format. and i should be able to see more videos
in my new DVD9 Disc.

ok??
*