HELP !!! No more task-bare and menu bare

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 27 01:59:58 UTC 2008

On 11/26/2008 07:00 AM, Sam Przyswa wrote:

> As I already said without the gnome-panel running Alt-F2 doesn't working
>
> After login on my account I have to start gnome-panel from a console and
> the cmd "gnome-panel --display :0.0 &" then it appear on the deskstop
> but after I got some message on the console about
> "e-data-server-ui-Message" and Google Agenda because (buggy) Evolution
> setting with Google Agenda.

Given that all works in root & the problem appeared after installing
Google Agenda - I'd recommend that you open Synaptic
(System|Administration|Synaptic), search for google and then remove
completely those applications. While you are there, you might want to go
ahead and reinstall evolution to see if that helps.