dialup modem

Brian McKee brian.mckee at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 01:50:09 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 7:40 PM, John Heinen <hensandpat at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Brian McKee wrote:
>> Doug
{snipped whiney rant}

>> Hi Brian I you sure about those dates and contents? My latest question was when trying to connect Ubuntu reports "Missing file"

Hi John,

Yes - I'm sure about those dates - I checked them before I posted.
I'm not sure however how you fit into the picture?  All those postings
were from a 'Doug',  and his posts were all almost identical.

Your's sounds like a different issue.   I'll see if I can find your
earlier posts since I gather you have a dial up problem too.

Brian