Convincing a school district to migrate from OS X to Ubuntu or Edubuntu

Christopher J Combrink chris at riply.co.za
Wed Nov 19 14:02:53 UTC 2008

You can get MS versions of both packages: Open Office & FFox. Give it a
try!

As said below however, I don't see schools moving away from MS Office
any time soon. The movers and shakers of the world have to start
implementing OO before schools will start teaching learners to use
them.

It's like teaching theories on inhabiting Mars.. would be cool - but not
all that relevant. Yet.