Convincing a school district to migrate from OS X to Ubuntu or Edubuntu

Paige Thompson erratic at devel.ws
Wed Nov 19 08:51:02 UTC 2008

Clifford,

You have no idea how much I value the meaningful relationships that I have
with people like yourself. I too aspire to love and cherish but nice guys
finish last. Perhaps someday that won't have to be the case, but until then
I'm gonna keep going forward with what works best. When you give people what
they want, you end up with gm going bankrupt because a very short time ago
people wanted suvs with v8 engines. And now they want your tax money, not
that it matters but I'm sure you understand my point-- I'm sure david too
has those he loves and cherishes and values dearly. You should have some
faith.

sent from my gphone!

On Nov 18, 2008 3:04 PM, "CLIFFORD ILKAY" <clifford_ilkay at dinamis.com>