Messed up Grub

douglas Pollard dougpol1 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 12 01:10:27 UTC 2008

    I decided to use my sda and sdb drives as one drive. I tried to
reformat my sdb drive using G-parted  screwed up and started
partitioning my first hard drive. I stopped it, but I guess messed up
Grub in the process.
     I get, ( Grub loading please wait error 22 ) message on attempting
to load the original ubuntu program.  I needed  online help with this so
I installed ubnuntu from a cd  on my second drive to get access to
Ubuntu users group.  I believe my original Ubuntu is still on my first
hard drive along with pictures and video but I don't know how to get
back to it.  I would like to  get my original  Ubuntu up and running  or
failing that  bring the pictures and video  to my new instillation.
     I tried to send this e-mail using the live Ubuntu Cd but
Mail.Verizon.net would not let me send one for some reason??
    I am using Ubuntu 8.04 on a Hp dual processor AMD64 computer.