About my Firewall Settings - I would like an opinion

Manuel Gomez mgdpz1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 19:17:16 UTC 2008

Hi, i would like to read opinions about my firewall settings:

I am using Iptables with Shorewall (frontend) and my configuration is:

- Default Policy: REJECT all connections.

- Rules: Allow DNS (my DNS servers), allow http and https connections
for servers: www.google.es, ...

So, nobody except these servers can connect with me (inbound and outbound).

This type of configuration is secure?  How could they attack me?

Thank you very much, i appreciate your help.