Lost Documents and Photos and desktop files and folders

Gary Baribault gary at baribault.net
Fri Nov 7 15:47:54 UTC 2008

I have /home on a different partition, and just migrated from OpenSuSE
to Intrepid,. but I took a complete backup of /home to a removable
device before the migration anyway .. If I hadn't Murphy would have
surely formatted it, but since I did, of course, Murphy let me off ..

Life is like that, you can be carefull all of your life, but the first
time you take a short cut, Murphy nails you!

Gary Baribault
Courriel: gary at baribault.net
GPG Key: 0x4346F013
GPG Fingerprint: BCE8 2E6B EB39 9B23 6904 1DF4 C4E6 2CF7 4346 F013