Alt-F2

Gordon Schulz gordon.schulz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 21:37:17 UTC 2008

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 6:47 PM, Leonard Chatagnier
<lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Yes, and I've used it in my Hardy not too long ago but can't now maybe since enabling Comkpiz.
> Would like to get it working again if I had any idea how.
Sure it works on KDE 3.x and 4.x. Does "Comkpiz" mean Compiz? Disable
it, then try again. I remember Compiz messing up lots of KDE's
shortcuts - it's not even worth using since KWin 4.x does most
eyecandy out of the box anyway and using Compiz is asking for trouble.
--
Greetings,
            Gordon.