MS Live Communicator clone for Linux & Win?

Dave Woyciesjes woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 4 15:01:22 UTC 2008

	Yeah, I know I'm top posting... but it's not really a reply, just a
continuation....
	The server software that AIM uses, is that open source? Or some other
sort of instant messaging client/server package around? Free is best. :)
We're looking to to IM, and have an easy method to broadcast a message
to all users, and chat room function also... I'm coming up empty in my
searches so far...

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818