Can't get dual screen to work

pieter557 pieter557 at gmail.com
Mon May 26 14:03:20 UTC 2008

I have added the subsection into the xorg.conf file.
But I still can't put them next to each other. I can choose the
1680x1050resolution on my external display now. Anything lower and it
doesn't seem to work.
Now they're just cloned with the second at 1680x1050 and the laptop display
at 1280x800 on which i can only see a part of the screen.
( It's the same with the second at 1280x1024 )

Pieter