linux-image-2.6.22-14-generic: Boot problems on a64x2 which go away after about 10 attempts/20 minutes

Alfred JILKA ubuntu at jilka.eu
Sun May 18 20:16:47 UTC 2008

To me this looks like a hardware problem. Might be one of the capacitors
near the CPU has gone bad. Open the case and take a close look at each
of them, there might be one or more with a deformed top or with some
brown dots (liquid from inside was pressed through the broken aluminum)
These need to be replaced with same type.

HTH, Alfred