linux-image-2.6.22-14-generic: Boot problems on a64x2 which go away after about 10 attempts/20 minutes

Rich Lott rich.lott at peopleandplanet.org
Mon May 19 16:15:52 UTC 2008

Thanks for tip, but everything looks fine under the bonnet ("hood").

Think it could be a HDD thing, will try another drive when I get chance
to do my ghosting (or 'dd' ing to be more precise!)

rich

--
Rich Lott
Head of Resources & Services
Email     : rich.lott at peopleandplanet.org
On-line   : http://peopleandplanet.org
Address   : 51 Union Street, Oxford OX4 1JP
Telephone : 01865 245678

Registered company no. 3076463
Registered charity no. 326008

Help other people to help People & Planet.

Alex & James are running sponsored races to help
People & Planet campaign on urgent global issues
including Trade Justice, Climate Change and AIDS.

You can sponsor one or both of them using these
links:

http://www.justgiving.com/alexfree

http://www.justgiving.com/jameslloyd

Find other ways of supporting People & Planet at:
http://peopleandplanet.org/supportus/