Intel 3945ABG Wirelss Issue on hardy

Ankur Jain mail at ankurjain.org
Fri May 9 19:52:50 UTC 2008

I found out the problem...actually it was the avahi-daemon that was creating
problem. I could see the available wireless networks...but couldnt connect
to them. Once I switched off the service and killed the existing avahi
processes, I could connect to wireless network without any issue.

Regards
Ankur Jain

http://ankurjain.org