Mountig Windows partitions at boot in 8.04

Nik N niknot at gmail.com
Sun May 11 17:34:32 UTC 2008

My previous installation (7.04?) automatically detected two windows partitions
at the installation time and created whatever was necessary to mount
them automatically at Ubuntu Boot time. For some reason (perhaps my
mis-step, although I don't think so, I identified all partitions and
their mount points to the installer) this did not happen for my recent
installation of 8.04

What are the manual steps I must perform to have the sam (mount at
boot time) done in 8.04? Is it just some lines in /etc/fstab, or is
there mote to it?

tia, Niknot