HELP HELP HELP....

Jeffrey Tooker Jeffreytooker at frontiernet.net
Fri May 9 22:19:58 UTC 2008

Dotan Cohen wrote:

>> He's lucky he posted to Ubuntu - people were very gentle with him here!!
>>

> I thought the same thing. Imagine if he had posted that to
> debian-user, or *shudder* the gentoo list.
>
> Dotan Cohen

There is a Beginner Talk for Ubuntu.  I was there for about a week and
got ignored with beginner questions.  Much better here.  I am running
Gutsy.  I am up in Firefox and Thunderbird.  I got an old HP printer and
it is working, so I will be posting questions when I get stuck.  Thanks
for all of the previous help.  It is beginning to get a bit clearer.

Jeffrey