HELP HELP HELP....

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Fri May 9 16:31:00 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-09 at 11:09 -0500, John Baker wrote:
> Oh Yeah,I remember that helpful email,I must apologize to all who feel
> I have "HighJacked" (I do NOT know how I did it,but obviously have)

It seems from your email header that you are using Outlook Express. I
have never seen this application, but I think I have heard that it does
not support threading. That is, you likely just see a flat list of
emails, instead of having them grouped and indented by threads,
basically in the way you see it here:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2008-May/thread.html

Then you probably replied to some email and just changed the subject.
However, threading mail readers (like most people here use) still group
this email of yours with the thread you replied to, because the
threading does not depend on the subject but on a special mail header
that indicates where it belongs to.

To start a new thread, simply send a new email to
ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com