HELP HELP HELP....

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Fri May 9 16:48:27 UTC 2008

On Friday 09 May 2008 09:09:35 am John Baker wrote:
> Oh Yeah,I remember that helpful email,I must apologize to all who feel I
> have "HighJacked" (I do NOT know how I did it,but obviously have) until I
> know what I am doing this will be the last ok?

John, "highjacked" refers to just hitting the reply button, sometimes
stripping out the message and subject but starting a new question or topic.
This action bothers the people who use threading for their messages as your
now fully off topic message is still included in the original thread although
it does not relate to the ongoing group discussion .  The proper way is to
simply create a new message; address it to ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
along with your new subject line rather than use a reply message unless of
course you actually ARE replying to the thread's subject.  Threading does not
actually use the subject line for sorting so thinking just changing that will
do is not correct.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org