Thunderbird problem

squareyes squareyes at internode.on.net
Sun May 4 13:37:32 UTC 2008

Anna EdwARds wrote:
> Yes it is version 3 beta something.
>
> _____________________________
> Sent from my phone using flurry - Get free mobile email and news at:
> http://www.flurry.com

Hi all,
didn't update just opened Thunderbird and almost a years email were
gone. Mostly jokes,
all useful info gleaned from mail are in a "useful info" separate text file
No big problem, will be installing Hardy soon, for a major disk cleanup.
Am on dialup, so use a fresh install of latest version to update, as
updates are not possible
with slow dialup.  Just interested as to why this happened. Will check
out Mozilla Thunderbird mailing lists.

Thanks all.
Take Care
Winton