Keyring

Peter Damm digidogheadlock at gmx.net
Sun May 4 12:24:17 UTC 2008

Hello!

I had deleted the gnome-keyring with a lot of gnome applets. Since this time, I start every time in Recovery-Mode and try to get the keyring back. I tried it with: sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get install ubuntu-desktop; sudo dpkg -i gnome-keyring... nothing works. I got the message: try --fix-missing. Or: Sudo: Please use single character options
Usage: sudo -k | -l | -v | -h | -k | -l | -v
Usage: sudo [-HPSB] [-P Prompt] [-U Username|#UID] {-E File [...] | -I | -S | <Command> }

What does that all mean? Is there any way, to rescue the system (7.10 Gutsy Gibbon) Tried with Knoppix, doesnt run...

Thanx a lot