Grub overlaping

Anna EdwARds ash.1574 at hotmail.com
Sat May 3 21:19:22 UTC 2008

What is the mbr and isn't grub just installed to each partition? Also, i am able to do this because i have every version and edition of windows and every version of every linux distro i could install installed.

Sent from my phone using flurry - Get free mobile email and news at: http://www.flurry.com