banned by ip

Arthur pylinuxian at gmail.com
Thu May 1 18:36:46 UTC 2008

I kan't find "c" where is c ?

so that you kan be happy I will reprodusse the problem :

while trying to write an email this morning to responde to some (have
nothing to do) and other (have no brain) , i kouldn't not find the letter c
on my keyboard !!!!!!

any help would be appreciated. as this is very urgent.

ps : no offense, my network is composed of a modem with on/off buttons (very
important the buttons since i can't fix my problem if i didn't have them) an
isp (very important too since i have to call him about my problem).