banned by ip

Joseph ubuntu at e-pops.org
Thu May 1 11:20:20 UTC 2008

Anonymous wrote:
> TL;DR
>
> How about everyone is right.
>
> This thread is now about Gimp:As good as Photoshop or better than Photoshop.
>
> VOTE NOW!

If I could figure out how to "clone" I would be happy....    I DID use Corel Photo Paint and loved it.  Of course using
Ubuntu, I must get used to another progam.  It's rather difficult to get used to....

I'm not saying it's a bad program, but I may need some assistance getting used to it.

However, this list, I think, was supposed to be about the Ubuntu OS....   so I'll leave it there.    <grin>

Joseph