custom ubuntu repository server on Dell Latitude D600

Roberto de Sousa r_de_sousa at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 06:45:52 UTC 2008

Hello all,
I need some advise as to how to make my dell Latitude to be a repository server. I got a very slow internet connection here so, it would be great if i can configure my laptop to be a repository server and therefore, i could use it as Server to allow other machine to get ubuntu installation from it. A step by step instruction will be helpful.

I try to googgled it but a lot of instruction on the internet that rather makes me confused...

Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Roberto

buka wainhira la hatene, buka atu hatene liu tan

abracos