ERROR in Evolution

Joseph ubuntu at e-pops.org
Sat Mar 29 22:06:18 UTC 2008

I have an eMail acocunt that uses the name "ragweed" in my Evolution....
when I try to "Send / Receive" eMail, I get the following "error"
message:

        Error while performing operation.
        RCPT TO <ragweed> failed: Command parameter not implemented

The account's set up right, as it's the same as other acocunts (i.e. my
ubuntu acocunt) on the same domain (except for address itself).  I can
send and receive eMail from the Ubuntu list, and it's set up the same as
my ragweed eMail.

Can you tell me what I can do to correct this?  It's my main account for
my personal eMail.