Account/Calendar etc. backup

Caleb Marcus caleb.marcus at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 02:35:35 UTC 2008

Go to File>Backup Settings, it'll back everything up to a tar.gz. When
you set Evolution up again on the newly-installed system, there'll be an
option to restore from a backup, or you can go to File>Restore Settings.
Although it's called "settings," it's actually backing up everything --
emails, appointments, etc.
If you don't see that option, go to Edit>Plugins and enable the "Backup
and restore plugin"