Account/Calendar etc. backup

Ken Adams adams.ken.j at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 28 02:22:02 UTC 2008

I am about to due a complete FRESH install of Ubuntu as I have been
offline for some time and my present install is very "Dirty" after
playing around. I have a large amount of data stored within Evolution,
ie. Account/Personal Details, Calendars, Contacts and Tasks etc.

I would like to backup all this data and restore it into my fresh
install once it is done. I am on Ubuntu 7.04 and Evolution 2.10.1 at the
moment and will be installing Ubuntu 8.04 once it is released fully.

I have looked online without too much luck and have decided to ask here
well in advance before I break anything.

How do I backup all my Evolution data for safe keeping during major
Ubuntu upgrades and for that matter System crash safeguards...

I don't really want to stay with Ubuntu 7.04 for ever!!!!!!

Rgds Ken