[ubuntu-users] Email Problem

Ted Hilts thilts33 at telus.net
Tue Mar 25 14:51:36 UTC 2008

I moved over to a new ISP while temporarily retaining the original ISP
until I could get my present email flow redirected. The original ISP is
a slow dial up.  The new ISP is a fast wireless connection to the
internet. The old ISP told me that everything should work but their
server is rejecting my outgoing mail (which they deny) but giving me my
incoming mail. Essentially, I can receive mail but not send mail.  So I
am asking for help in resolving this situation -- if you even get this
message.

Thanks, Ted