Linux Hosting

bhagavan kr bhagavankr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 10:18:14 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 11:44 AM, Stereotypical Rage <
ubuntu.stereo at gmail.com> wrote:

> I use www.site5.com and I have used www.micfo. <http://www.micfo.com/>.*
> com*  Site 5 has a plan
> where you can pay as low as $3 a month for 4 years up front.
>
> Glenn S wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >
> > Does anyone know of a CHEAP / Near FREE / Free Linux web hosting site
> > - where you have Shell access, can customize your webpage, add joomla
> > or wordpress as you go along? I am battling to find one anywhere were
> > you basically can create your website from scratch from the shell and
> > add as you go along.
> >
> > please point me in the right direction
> >
> > thanks

Hello rage,
i will give cheap web hosting for you, on your request.
Iam the Business Associate of rediff.com india pvt ltd.
u can contact me my id bhagavan_kr at yahoo.co.in or bhagavankr at gmail.com phone
no is:00919866615862
i will give at 500INR or (20$) per year for 100MB.
if u r interested pls send me a PM.