kmail Q

James Tappin sjt at
Wed Mar 19 16:47:17 UTC 2008

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 02:08:09 +1000
James Takac <p3nndrag0n at> wrote:

JT> Seems this laptop has become a cat ass trophy again. Since my cat
JT> sat on the  keyboard (sorry, not the mat) mt view when I reply or
JT> create a new mail has  changed. Earlier the icons re reply, attach,
JT> cut, copy, etc were across the  top. Now they're to the left. Anyone
JT> know how I can return that to the  earlier default view?

There's a handle on the toolbar (at the top when it's on the left, looks
like 3 grooves in my theme). Move the pointer over that, then hold down
the mouse button and drag up and to the right until the outline shows
horizontal again then release.

| James Tappin           | School of Physics & Astronomy |  O__    |
| sjt at | University of Birmingham      | --  \/` |
| Ph: 0121-414-6462. Fax: 0121-414-3722                  |         |