Evolution's crazy habit with moving an e-mail to a folder !?

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Sun Mar 16 12:17:18 UTC 2008

As I just saw when reviewing the thread one more time ...

On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 15:11 +0800, SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux wrote:
> 1b) Getting e-mails very curiously Evolution starts from bottom up ...
> ... instead from top (more important) down !!

What do you mean?

> 2) The table of filters too cannot being sorted !!

I definitely can do that here (using Hardy), there are buttons  for
Top/Up/Down/Bottom in the Filter dialog window. Here is a screenshot
from a very old Evolution version, and you can see the sort buttons
there, too:
http://primates.ximian.com/~miguel/images/evolution-filters.png