wanted: "that" compiz effect - SOLVED

Felipe Figueiredo philsf79 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 12:31:25 UTC 2008

On Mon 10 Mar 2008 09:19:59 Felipe Figueiredo wrote:
> > On my gutsy system, shift-alt-up gives me the effect you are looking
> > for. It's configured in the Scale plugin in the window management section.
> > 
> YES! Thanks, Yony.

BTW, it's the 'Scale' effect, in "Window Management".


More information about the ubuntu-users mailing list