Logitech USB Camera-Microphone Combo

Tom lau at woh.rr.com
Mon Mar 10 02:49:50 UTC 2008

Hello All:

My hobby is ham radio and I just installed a windows application known
as echo link, a VOIP application for hams. I did the install w/ Ubuntu
7.10/wine platform. The app works fine except for voice transmit mode.

I suspect that there is no driver installed for the Logitech USB
camera-microphone hardware.

Is there a linux app that will drive this hardware....or...would it be
better to install the Logitech windows driver w/ wine?????

I would appreciate your inputs....thanks, and regards,

Tom N8TL