OT: Ubuntu on Lenovo G400

squareyes squareyes at internode.on.net
Sat Mar 8 02:32:12 UTC 2008

Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> Hi all,
> Does anyone run Ubuntu on Lenovo G400?
> Are there any pros and cons?
> Core Duo T2130, 1GB DDR2, 120GB HDD, DVD±RW, 56K Modem, NIC, WiFi, VGA Intel
> GMA950 128MB (shared), 14.1" WXGA, Non OS
> Thank you.

Hi Fajar,
have Ubuntu 7.04 running fine on Lenovo 3000 N200,
(your specs look the same apart from my processor is only 1800)
Can get modem drivers from Linuxant, free version only 14K
Only problem I have is that CDrom drive works to install Ubuntu,
but not recognized after install. Win XP the same, installs, but no
drive after install.
Take Care
Winton