New User in need of quick lesson

Felipe Figueiredo philsf79 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 05:55:49 UTC 2008

On Thu 06 Mar 2008 21:33:28 Jesse Robertson wrote:

> So a crash course on command line linux would
> be really helpful.  Does anyone know of a decent one you can point me too?

The following is not an introductory text, but a list of good advice.

http://rootprompt.org/article.php3?article=11561

The good thing for you, is that you can take this as a list of some of the
most useful commands and procedures. You don't need to understand it in the
first time you read it (even though I thought it be well written and
straighforward), and can use individual command help as a side reading.

Other than that, you could ask specific questions and people can try to work
out command line solutions.

regards
FF