plz help me out

Usman Saleem usm_83 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 16:55:39 UTC 2008

hi there ..
actually i got problem
i cant configure my wireless card with ubuntu 8.04
im usim hp laptop dv 6000 and it got builtin cardIntel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection adapter
plz some one help me out how to install the drivers ...
i got some help from this website
http://intellinuxwireless.org/
but it says u have to intall ieee8021...but when i install dat , it says u have found previous ieee files , first remove them ... and i cant able to remove that , its hsow error...
and one more thing when eva i make any file .. its show , '' ur SHELL is not set to bash '' ...
plz tell me how to set ur shell to bash ????
will be really greatfull
Thx

Take care ,

Usmi.