ATI graphics support?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Tue Jun 24 15:59:49 UTC 2008

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 15:02:47 -0700
"Vitorio Okio" <ovitorio at hotmail.com> wrote:
> The open source driver really improved a lot.  Me personally found it
> so good that I just did not bother to keep troubleshooting buggy
> fglrx.
>
> Plus, its a nice feeling to favor use of open source software over a
> proprietary one. :-)

Ah, thanks for the info. I have changed hardware completely so I have
long not needed my Radoen 9200 anymore. I am very happy to hear that
the performance has improved sooo much ! :-) Just wish it were that
good 2 years ago when I needed it, would have saved me the 40 Euros I
spent on an nvidia card....  :-/

Anyway, thanks for that great news, was rather pleasant to hear ! :-)

--
Vince