Lets face Ubuntu 8.04

Qiuli Han ivyharry at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 14:10:50 UTC 2008

Just for people know, here are the bug # for those issues:

1. Bug #227591 ->
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/flashplugin-nonfree/+bug/227591

2. Bug #198492 ->
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-driver/+bug/198492

3. Bug #203721 -> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/wine/+bug/203721

4. Bug #162808 ->
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mplayer/+bug/162808

by the way, there is something related to my problem number 2:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libflashsupport/+bug/183917

see if this will fix some of your problems. well...it did not work for
me....