mail

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 18 00:32:20 UTC 2008

Hey Karl,
Decided to take your advise as I don't care for
anything as complicated as postfix to set up.  Did
that before with list help and still don't know what
got mutt to read root mail.  However, you said to
install mailx and mailutil(s) which on my gutsy are
conflicting. I can install either one but not both.
Care to qualify your instructions.