Booting Linux Help! Help!

Nils Kassube kassube at gmx.net
Sat Jun 14 09:17:24 UTC 2008

Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
> But I still wonder, taking HOURS to delete only 50 messages?

Well, consider that the OP uses a Hotmail account, and AFAIK you can only
access Hotmail via webmail. Then if he also uses dial-up, it may very
well take a long time to delete a single mail, if each time a mail is
deleted the inbox is listed again. There are probably a lot of ads which
have to be fetched again every time as well. Although I have no
experience with Hotmail, I do know webmail + dial-up, it can be really
slow.

Nils