unable to load"ubuntu-8.04-desktop-086.iso": Not enough storage is available to process this command.!

jwhite jwhite273 at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jun 12 23:50:15 UTC 2008

I know what you are thinking.  "If He cannot figure this out why should he use Ubuntu."

I first had a disk almost a year ago.  It loaded without any problem, however there came a time when I could not load Ubuntu.  It would take a very long time and then give me an error message.  I tried off the internet downloading but always come up with the same problem.

I do believe there is a bug in the my system because I cannot use Microsoft applications for typing or Power Point.  It just will not work.  So I am considering using Ubuntu exclusively but cannot get it to install.

Thanks

Jim