Forget Hardy

Michael.Coll-Barth at VerizonWireless.com Michael.Coll-Barth at VerizonWireless.com
Wed Jun 11 16:28:00 UTC 2008

> From: Bart Silverstrim
> I've read more than once about those silly disclaimers at the end of
> emailed not being legally enforceable...yet people waste
> space with them.

Yeah, I am one of those people wasting space.  But, there is nothing I
can do about them.  It is added by my company's mail server AFTER I hit
the send button.  They are nice enough to allow me to use their system
to send and receive these emails, so I won't complain.  Life is too
short to sweat these sorts of things.

As for Hardy.  I upgraded one machine with the upgrade option on the
update manager and built a second machine fresh from the CD.  So far, I
have had no trouble with either machine.  I have yet to play with the
Server version of Ubuntu.

Warning: Disclaimer below...

product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.