Forget Hardy

Mike Bird mgb-ubuntu at yosemite.net
Tue Jun 10 20:39:04 UTC 2008

On Tue June 10 2008 13:22:01 mwbesemer at cox.net wrote:
> When I first started experimenting with Ubuntu/Linux, I expected to find a
> community that was full of knowledge and ready to help.  I'm sorry to say
> that what I've experienced has not been at all like that.

Mwbesemer at cox.net,

You posted zero requests for help in January, none in February, nought in
March, nada in April, and zilch in May.  Your first post this year was on
June 10th to complain that you're not receiving any help.

I can't speak for the other experts on this list but my Ouija board has a
parity error so I had no idea you needed any help.  What's your problem?

--Mike Bird