Removing Vista in Favour of Ubuntu

Sam Albers tonightsthenight at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 04:15:56 UTC 2008

Hi there. After fruitless searching over the interweb I am turning here. I
am going to install Ubuntu but I would also like to remove Vista. Can anyone
suggest the best way of going about this? I understand how to install Ubuntu
but I can't seem to figure out how to remove Vista. I have a new laptop so
it actually contains very few files so wiping the system clean is definitely
an option. Should I install Ubuntu before or after I wipe the Vista out of
my life? Any links or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Sam

"Last November, an Iowa voter asked if he, unlike Bill
Clinton<http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/c/bill_clinton/index.html?inline=nyt-per>,
had inhaled. Mr. Obama looked puzzled. 'I never understood that line,' he
said. 'The point was to inhale.'"