GParted update on Ubuntu 7.10

SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux i-ubux at synass.net
Thu Jun 5 09:56:08 UTC 2008

Hi Mario

On Wed, 2008-06-04 at 19:10 +0200, Mario Vukelic wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-06-04 at 14:17 +0800, SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux wrote:
> > The importance of something is quite individual and/or personal ! ;-)
> > For you it may not be relevant but for me !! ;-))
>
> That's why I said,

And you gotta my answer why I wanted to ! ;-)

> "As always when deciding about an upgrade: you need to ask yourself if
> there are any new features or fixed issues that make it worthwhile for
> you. You will likely need to upgrade from project sources and compile
> yourself, so you should have really compelling reasons.
>
> Check the project's announcements for what's new in 0.3.4, 0.3.5, and
> 0.3.6"

NO need to repeat !
In my answer from WED, June 5th, 2:18 to you I already answered to you
that this was done too !!

I have downloaded and used all these newer versions and all are much
better than what Ubuntu offers with 0.3.3: Bugfixes, features and gain
of speed !!!

I only say: It's a pity that they don't make it into Ubuntu
repositories. ;-(

Cheers, svobi