GParted update on Ubuntu 7.10

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Wed Jun 4 17:10:24 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-04 at 14:17 +0800, SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux wrote:
> The importance of something is quite individual and/or personal ! ;-)
> For you it may not be relevant but for me !! ;-))

That's why I said,

"As always when deciding about an upgrade: you need to ask yourself if
there are any new features or fixed issues that make it worthwhile for
you. You will likely need to upgrade from project sources and compile
yourself, so you should have really compelling reasons.

Check the project's announcements for what's new in 0.3.4, 0.3.5, and
0.3.6"